Things To Think About
A few things for you to think about that may be helpful when our writers contact you.
- General information: Hours, Mission Statement, Slogan, General Services.
- Simple description of location (One mile west of…,in the heart of…,etc.)
- How old is your business, and is there a colorful story of how it started?
- Any special products or prices to promote?
- Any special services, such as delivery, free estimates, written guarantee?
- Outstanding qualities that set you apart from your competitor, i.e., locally owned, family owned, largest in the area, able to meet any price, free shipping, etc?
- Has your business been honored with awards, prestigious memberships, special certifications or training that you would like to highlight?
- Are there any departments, contacts or names which you would like to discuss in your script? An example: “For more details ask for our Sales Manager, John.”
- Any special equipment, procedures or state-of-the-art technology that makes your company more efficient or advanced?
- What services do you offer? BE VERY DETAILED! For example, knowing that an auto shop does tune-ups doesn’t help a scriptwriter much unless the writer understands what a tune-up consists of.
- If someone were to ask you what your company does and what it’s all about, what would you say?
- Information related to any social marketing efforts
- Notes — anything else we should know