Reasons To Update Your Script
Updating your on-hold production on a regular basis is essential. Not only do regular script changes drive new sales by educating your callers on the latest products and services, but it reminds them that you’re cognizant of their time on-hold, and that small courtesy goes a long way while they’re waiting for assistance.
Depending on the number of script changes per year you’ve signed up for, a member of our production department will reach out to request updates. No one knows what’s new with your business better than you, and it only takes a few minutes of your time to review the current script and offer suggestions to our writers. We’ll do the heavy lifting when it comes to script revisions, so let us know how we can help.
Here are a few things to think about when your script is ready to be updated:
- Do you have upcoming events like grand openings, holiday parties, or customer appreciation days?
- Are you interested in driving callers to find you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more?
- Is your business seasonal? Are there specific topics, services, or products that need to be highlighted at key points during the year?
- Have you considered a new music selection? Even a change as simple as a new music can reinvigorate your production. Our samples can be heard here. (insert link)
- Are there changes to policies that you’d like to inform your callers about?
- Do your customers have frequently asked questions that we can address while they’re on-hold?
You can also ask our production department to refresh your on-hold script. They’ll add new voice over artists as well as updated music. At Business Audio Plus we want to help keep your on-hold messages fresh and relevant all year long!